This Tutorial contains following Attachments:
- PSY 340 - Week 3 - Learning Team - Genetics, Brain Structure, and Behavior Presentation.ppt
PSY 340 Week 3 Learning Team Genetics, Brain Structure, and Behavior Presentation
Prepare a 10- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation, based on the illness selected in Week One, in which your team will discuss the biological basis of an illness known to affect brain structure and thereby alter brain function.
Analyze the effect of deteriorating brain structure, due to the illness, on behavior.
Address the following in your presentation:
• Describe your selected illness in detail.
• Explain the neurological damage or changes to the brain as a result of the illness.
• Explain the behavioral or functional changes that can occur as a result of the illness.
• Determine the national and international incidence of the illness.
• Describe the suspected or known causes of the illness.
• Discuss current treatments or therapies and future research for the prevention or cure of the illness.
• Analyze the role of genetics on the onset of the illness.
Include detailed speaker notes.
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.
Post a final copy of your presentation to your Learning Team forum in addition to the Assignments link.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
A B C D F
Enter the code in the box below: