ACC 403 Final Exam 1 Chp. 9-13 Latest
Price: $25.00 $11.99
Qty: Check out
This Tutorial Purchased: 20 Times. Tutorial Rating:
This Tutorial contains following Attachments:No Attachments
ACC 403 Final Exam 1 Chp. 9-13
1. If an auditor believes the chance of financial failure is high and there is a corresponding increase in business risk for the auditor, acceptable audit risk would likely:
2. The preliminary judgment about materiality and the amount of audit evidence accumulated are ________ related.
3. Auditors generally allocate the preliminary judgment about materiality to the:
4. Auditors are ________ to document the known and likely misstatements in the financial statements under audit.
5. An auditor who audits a business cycle that has low inherent risk should:
6. When one material weakness is present at the end of the year, management of a public company must conclude that internal control over financial reporting is:
7. An audit procedure that would most likely be used by an auditor in performing tests of control procedures in which the segregation of functions and that leaves no "audit" trail is:
8. Which of the following is responsible for establishing a private company's internal control?
9. Internal controls normally include procedures designed to provide reasonable assurance that:
10. Internal controls:
11. Financial statement manipulation risk is arguably present for all companies' financial statements. However, the risk is elevated for companies that:
12. Which of the following is not a factor that relates to opportunities to misappropriate assets?
13. Two of the most useful warning signals that can indicate that revenue fraud is occurring are:
14. In the fraud triangle, fraudulent financial reporting and misappropriation of assets:
15. Which of the following is a factor that relates to incentives to misappropriate assets?
16. The audit approach in which the auditor runs his or her own program on a controlled basis to verify the client's data recorded in a machine language is:
17. Auditors should evaluate which of the following before evaluating application controls because of the potential for pervasive effects?
18. Which of the following is a component of general controls?
19. General controls may include firewalls which are used to protect from:
20. An internal control deficiency occurs when computer personnel:
21. Analytical procedures:
22. In the context of an audit of financial statements, substantive tests are audit procedures that:
23. A system walkthrough is primarily used to help the auditor:
24. Which of the following audit tests is usually the least costly to perform?
25. Presentation and disclosure related audit objectives would be performed in which phase of the audit process?
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
A B C D F
Enter the code in the box below: