BUS 661 Leading Organizational Change Final Paper LATEST
This Tutorial contains following Attachments:
- BUS 661- Organizational Change Report final outline.docx
BUS 661 Leading Organizational Change Final Paper NEW
The final assignment for this course is an Organizational Change Report.The purpose of the Organizational Change Report is for you to culminate the learning achieved in the course by describing your understanding and application of knowledge in the field of organizational change.
Focus of the Final Project
Submit an eight- to ten-page paper (excluding appendixes, cover page, abstract, and references). The paper should focus on a topic or concept in the course that has proven to be especially interesting to you. An outline of the chosen topic will be presented to the instructor in Week Three for review and approval.
Writing the Final Project
The Final Paper:
1. Must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
2. Must include a title page with the following:
a. Title of paper
b. Student’s name
c. Course name and number
d. Instructor’s name
e. Date submitted
3. Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
4. Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
5. Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
6. Must use at least three scholarly sources, including a minimum of one from the Online Library.
7. Must document all sources in APA style
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
A B C D F
Enter the code in the box below: