CIS 246 week 2 quiz Latest
This Tutorial contains following Attachments:No Attachments
CIS 246 week 2 quiz NEW
1. TCO 3) When signals are free to travel in both directions over a medium simultaneously, the transmission is considered _____.
2. (TCO 3) _____ cable consists of color-coded pairs of insulated copper wires, each with a diameter of 0.4 to 0.8 mm.
3. (TCO 3) _____ is a technology used with fiber-optic cable, which enables one fiber-optic connection to carry multiple light signals simultaneously.
4. (TCO 3) _____ is the number of times a wave's amplitude cycles from its starting point, through its highest amplitude and its lowest amplitude, and back to its starting point over a fixed period of time.
5. (TCO 3) _____ are connectivity devices that enable a workstation, server, printer, or other node to receive and transmit data over the network media.
6. (TCO 4) A router with multiple slots that can hold different interface cards or other devices is called a(n) _____.
7. (TCO 4) The term _____ refers to the most efficient route from one node on a network to another.
8. (TCO 4) _____ are combinations of networking hardware and software that connect two dissimilar kinds of networks.
9. (TCO 4) A device that regenerates a digital signal is called a _____.
10. (TCO 4) A complex combination of pure topologies is known as a _____ topology.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
A B C D F
Enter the code in the box below: