This Tutorial contains following Attachments:
- CMGT 555 Week 2 Individual System Planning.pptx
CMGT 555 Week 2 Individual System Planning NEW
Resource: "Tips for Making Effective PowerPoint® Presentations" by Dr. Joseph Sommerville.
Consumers are increasingly using online shopping with the idea that it is more cost effective, saves time, and avoids crowds in stores. One of considerable benefits for consumers to use online shopping is that they can make informed decisions based on the feedback other consumers provide for products.
You recently changed jobs and joined a start-up company that wants to market inexpensive jewelry online. You joined the company as a Senior Systems Analyst and will lead their design team and be the right-hand person to their Senior Project Manager.
Consider the following:
• How consumers will interact with the application.
• How customers can browse and make purchases using flow-charts and text description.
• Define the database structure that will store the purchase information.
• How you will promote this website to draw consumers to visit the site.
Prepare a 10-slide project overview presentation, with speaker notes or a recording, in response to this .
Include the following in your response:
• The project description, justification, scope.
• Design tools and development methodology, include the reasoning for your recommendation.
• The various environments this will project will require, for development, testing, User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and production.
• List the project steps for the design and implementation.
• Documents that the design team will produce.
• Identify issues and risks and propose ways to minimize them.
• Identify the resource skills the project will require.
Include speaker notes or record your presentation using the record functionality in Microsoft® PowerPoint® or other tool of your choice.
Submit your project overview presentation to the Files tab above.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
A B C D F
Enter the code in the box below: