CMGT 555 Week 3 Individual System Design LATEST
Price: $10.00 $6.00
Qty: Check out
This Tutorial Purchased: 9 Times. Tutorial Rating:
This Tutorial contains following Attachments:
- CMGT 555 Week 3 Individual System Design.docx
CMGT 555 Week 3 Individual System Design NEW
Following the delivery of your project overview, your company asks you
to lead the design and work with the project manager to implement a
system that will allow consumers to make online purchases, as well as
leave feedback about their products and the shopping experience.
To implement this online system, you need to prepare a project plan
and design specifications.
Prepare an Entity Relationship Diagram (ERD) and Workflow Diagram
using the software of your choice; such as Microsoft® Visio®, Microsoft®
PowerPoint® or LucidChart, along with a 525-word explanation of the
Include the following in your response:
• Design considerations for a Mobile App.
• Differences between the Mobile App and Web App.
• Required database entities and attributes for the system.
• Detailed ERD demonstrating the relationship between entities that
you have identified, including primary keys and the attributes the
primary keys link to.
• Workflow diagram demonstrating how to place an order, make a
payment, and submit the order.
• Include illustration(s) for how the user will provide feedback.
Submit your Diagrams and response to the Files tab
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
A B C D F
Enter the code in the box below: