ECE 612 Week 2 Job Description Latest
This Tutorial contains following Attachments:
- ECE 612 Week 2 Job Description 1.docx
- ECE 612 Week 2 Job Description.docx
ECE 612 Week 2 Job Description NEW
Job Description. According to the Childcare Law Center’s booklet, “Employing People with Disabilities” (1996) referenced in this week’s readings in your text, essential function is defined as “the tasks and duties that describe the job, but only those that are essential to the job” (as cited in Bruno, 2009).
In preparation for the job fair presentation you will submit for your Final Project in Week Five, create a job description for a teaching position at your early childhood development center. Within your job description, include the following information in a format that simulates an actual ad or job posting:
- job title and targeted student population (e.g., lead toddler teacher)
- essential functions of the position to include at least five to ten tasks the applicant should be able to
- a brief summary of your center’s overall philosophy and environment (think in terms of the mission
statement that you developed in Week One)
In addition to your one-page job description, provide a one- to two-page analysis of your job post that articulates how it meets the criteria established by the Childcare Law Center and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Your paper must be formatted according to APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. Include a title page and reference page, and cite at least one source in addition to your course text and theNAEYC Standards for Early Childhood Professional Preparation Programs.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
A B C D F
Enter the code in the box below: