ECO 305 Week 8 Assignment 2 International Economics, Part 2 (Strayer University) Latest
This Tutorial contains following Attachments:No Attachments
ECO 305 Week 8 Assignment 2 International Economics, Part 2 (Strayer University) NEW
Assignment 2: International Economics, Part 2
Due Week 8 and worth 240 points
Visit the Strayer Learning Resource Center (LRC-via I-campus) online. Under database, locate and review academic journals/articles and use them to address the items below (cite and reference accordingly).
Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
- Examine two (2) areas of the North America Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) that have room for improvement. Next, recommend two (2) methods NAFTA can utilize these areas.
- Determine two (2) elements specific to the nature and operation of currency arbitrage. Evaluate the importance of these two (2) elements in relation to currency arbitrage.
- Determine two (2) important trends related to the U.S. balance of payments. Predict two (2) outcomes related to these trends.
- Explain two (2) reasons why a multinational enterprise is a source of conflict for source and host countries. Suggest two (2) methods a multinational enterprise would utilize to deal with the rising conflict for source and host countries.
- Use at least two (2) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other similar Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Analyze the impact of the different forms of regional trading arrangements on international trade, and the role of the major international trade and financial institutions in fostering trade.
- Outline how exchange rates are determined, the types of exchange-rate mechanisms, and the role of foreign-exchange markets.
- Identify and describe the major factor economic issues affecting the strategic management of multinational firms
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in international economics.
- Write clearly and concisely about international economics using proper writing mechanics
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
A B C D F
Enter the code in the box below: