MGT 360 Week 5 Culture of Sustainability LATEST
This Tutorial contains following Attachments:
- MGT 360 Week 5 Culture of Sustainability.pptx
MGT 360 Week 5 Culture of Sustainability NEW
Week 5 Culture of Sustainability MGT 360
Prepare a 10- to 15-slide presentation with speaker notes.
Develop a plan for creating a culture of sustainability and environmental focus within a business.
Review the key components of a successful plan, and use a minimum of three resources to develop the document.
Incorporate the following items into the plan, and discuss specifics in the speaker’s notes section of your presentation:
· Strategies and tactics you would employ as part of the plan.
· Communication tools you would employ to publicize the plan.
· The role of management and employees in planning and execution processes.
· The various goals for sustainability within a firm.
· Methods that the firm can use to effectively evaluate the success or failure of the plan.
· Possible adjustment strategies in case things don’t go according to plan.
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your plan document and your presentation.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
A B C D F
Enter the code in the box below: