MKT 500 Week 6 Assignment 2 - Part B Your Marketing Plan (2 Papers) Latest
- Price : $20.00 | $8.00
- MKT 500 Week 6 Assignment 2 Part B Your Marketing Plan 1.docx
- MKT 500 Week 6 Assignment 2 Part B Your Marketing Plan.docx
MKT 500 Week 6 Assignment 2 - Part B Your Marketing Plan (2 Papers) NEW
This Tutorial contains 2 Papers
From the start of this course, you have accessed the Interactive Marketing Plan tool and used the step-by-step guide to complete Part B of your marketing plan. You are required to submit a marketing plan for a hypothetical product-based company. Your plan must include the company’s mission, introduction and branding, and information collected from Step 5 of the Interactive Marketing Plan, located in the course shell. Note: Some elements may not be covered in the Interactive Marketing Plan and will require additional research.
Note: You may create and /or make all necessary assumptions needed for the completion of this assignment.
Write a four to five (4-5) page paper in which you:
1. Revise your executive summary from Assignment 1, based on feedback from your instructor.
2. Develop a branding strategy for your product that covers the brand name, logo, slogan, and at least one (1) brand extension.
3. Develop a marketing strategy for your product and determine an appropriate time table for execution of the plan (e.g., phase 1, phase 2, etc.). Provide a rationale for your response.
4. Develop a positioning statement which should include, at a minimum, a benefit, user, competitive, or innovative statement about your product. Provide a rationale for your time frame for execution of your positioning statement.