SCI 163 Week 4 Infectious Disease Blog Post (2 Papers) Latest
This Tutorial contains following Attachments:
- SCI 163 Week 4 Infectious Disease Blog Post (2 Papers).docx
SCI 163 Week 4 Infectious Disease Blog Post (2 Papers) NEW
Choose an infectious disease that is currently a human health risk.
Research your topic using online sources such as the NIH, CDC, and WHO.
Write a 350- to 525-word blog entry on the disease. You are getting the word out to your chosen audience.
A blog is a regularly updated website or web page, typically one run by an individual or small group, that is written in an informal or conversational style. A bllog template can be found in Microsoft Word. Go to, File, New. under Available Templates, Blog Post.
Answer the following questions:
1. Describe the cause and symptoms of the disease.
2. Which populations are most susceptible to infection? How is the disease transmitted?
3. Is there a vaccine or treatment available for the disease?
4. Is the disease new or has it occurred in the past?
5. Does the disease present a significant problem for the human population globally, or is it localized?
Format the reference consistent with APA guidelines.
Click the Assignment tab to submit your assignment.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
A B C D F
Enter the code in the box below: