SCI 362 Assignment City Council Proposal of Improving Environment (2 Papers) Latest
This Tutorial contains following Attachments:
- SCI 362 Assignment City Council Proposal of Improving Environment.docx
SCI 362 Assignment City Council Proposal of Improving Environment (2 Papers) NEW
Imagine your city council has decided to invest some money in improving the environment. The city is considering the viewpoints of all stakeholders in the community as it decides how to allocate this money.
Assume the role of a stakeholder in your community and propose some specific improvements to the city council. Keep in mind funds are limited, so you will need to justify your proposed spending to make expected benefits clear.
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word proposal to your local city council in which you propose how to use the money to best improve the environment within your community.
Address the following:
· Your proposal should be clear as to how you would expect the city council to spend this money to improve the status of the environment in your community. Be specific about the problems and how they should be addressed.
· Propose improvements that integrate the physical and life sciences with culture, ethics, political, and socio-economics.
· Defend your position based on scientific evidence and reasoning.
· Include in your proposal any ethical concerns with new technologies.
· Explain how environmental justice plays a part in your proposal.
· Give details as to how your proposal will benefit the community while maintaining sustainability.
· Cite at least 2 examples of scientific literature to support your proposal.
Note: Your assignment will be assessed using this rubric. It is recommended you use the rubric when completing this assignment.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
A B C D F
Enter the code in the box below: