MIL 275 Week 4 Case Study – Drone Attacks in Counterterrorism Latest
Price: $9.99 $5.99
Qty: Check out
This Tutorial Purchased: 3 Times. Tutorial Rating:
This Tutorial contains following Attachments:No Attachments
MIL 275 Week 4 Case Study – Drone Attacks in Counterterrorism NEW
Case Study – Drone Attacks in Counterterrorism . A recent military tactic implemented in counterterrorism is the use of military drones in Pakistan to eliminate al Qaeda terrorists hiding in rugged tribal regions. The U.S. government and military hail this aerial tactic as highly successful and essential to defeating terrorists. Human rights advocates deplore the tactic as unnecessarily killing innocent civilians and committing human rights violations.
Refer to Morality in Modern Aerial Warfare and Ethical Issues in Counterterrorism Warfare to assess the morality of using drones in Pakistan’s Frontier provinces. Also, you must conduct outside research on the use of aerial drones to support your argument for the use as morally just or morally unjust. All resources must be properly cited. Address the following:
1. What are the moral justifications for using aerial bombing in warfare?
3. What policies and restrictions can be applied to make the use of drones morally acceptable?
4. 5. How do terrorists acting within a nation-state affect the justification for using aerial bombing?
1. Is the killing of civilians during drone attacks an international war crime?
3. Do you personally support the use of drones to attack terrorists within sovereign countries? Why or why not?
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
A B C D F
Enter the code in the box below: