RES 531 Week 6 Assignment 4 Research Questions Latest
Price: $18.99 $11.99
Qty: Check out
This Tutorial Purchased: 3 Times. Tutorial Rating:
This Tutorial contains following Attachments:No Attachments
RES 531 Week 6 Assignment 4 Research Questions NEW
Assignment 4: Research Questions
This is the third section of your Research Project paper. The major research question or hypothesis is derived from the problem statement. The research question or hypothesis
is almost always broken down into applicable and manageable sub-questions or sub-hypotheses.
These sub-questions guide your research. They are all the questions you have to answer
in order to solve, educate others about, or further explore your problem. They should be open questions that guide thought and lead to insight.
Submit a one to two (1-2) page description that includes:
1. A brief introductory statement of the purpose of your project.
2. A description of the major research question or hypothesis derived from the problem statement that addresses the purpose.
3. At least three (3) sub-questions or sub-hypotheses that will guide your research, with your rationale for asking them. Identify each sub-question as requiring qualitative or quantitative research methods.
The format of the description is to be as follows:
• Typed, double-spaced, Times New Roman font (size 12), one-inch margins on all sides, APA format.
• The content should be organized into a single section.
• In addition to the content page required, a title page is to be included. The title page is to contain the title of the assignment, your name, the instructor’s name, the course title, and the date.
Note: You will be graded on the quality of your answers, the logic/organization of the content, your language skills, and your writing skills.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
A B C D F
Enter the code in the box below: