LDR 300 Week 4 Leadership Style Interview for a Company’s Latestsletter (2 Papers) Latest
- Price : $15.00 | $9.00
- LDR 300 Week 4 Leadership Style Interview for a Companys Newsletter 1.docx
- LDR 300 Week 4 Leadership Style Interview for a Companys Newsletter 2.docx
- LDR 300 Week 4 Leadership Style Interview for a Companys Newsletter.docx
LDR 300 Week 4 Leadership Style Interview for a Company’s Newsletter (2 Papers) Latest
Leadership Style Interview for a Company’s Newsletter
Select someone in a leadership position at your organization or at a local company where you might seek employment (your choice). This individual could be a director, manager, supervisor, or CEO of the organization.
Interview an individual who has a leadership role (your choice).
Create a company newsletter article (newsletter formats may vary depending upon company's style; check the internet or Microsoft® Word for templates).
Newsletter article should be at least 1,050 words but no more than 1,400 words and incorporate the following areas:
• Develop a profile of this individual that can be submitted to a company's newsletter.
• Identify the individual, their position within the company, and briefly describe the organization.
• Interpret the individual's leadership based on the Five-Factor personality model and offer one or more examples of the management and leadership roles of this individual.
• Explain one incident where this individual had to solve a difficult problem or situation because things did not go as planned. What lessons did she/he learn from being able to problem-solve even when what she/he had been taught did not work.
Format your profile consistent with either the newsletter template provided or one appropriate for your interviewee's organization.
Cite using APA format (No Plagiarism).